I’m often asked, “where should I start?” So here is a introductory self-study program, if you are looking to follow the path of the M’agelet, Earth-based Magickal Judaism or simply a more nature-focused embodied practice of Judaism.
So far, there are two series:
- 101: Foundations
- 102: Sabbath & the Daily/Weekly Cycle
- 103: Jewish Magick
- 104: Go(d)dess(s)(es) in Judaism
- 200: Living in Jewish Time
- 201: Elements of Embodied Judaism
- 202: Altars in Judaism
- 203: Understanding Physical Jewish Practices
- 204: Traditional Sources
- 205: Modern Scholarship
Each “course” provides objects, required reading and assignments for self-study.