Av is one of the most challenging months on the Jewish calendar. Either, because you are truly mourning the destruction of the Temple — or because you just can’t relate to this. In the past I’ve proposed a third way, one that reflects on what was lost (the Temple) and rejoices in what was found (modern Judaism via the Diaspora). Av is the month to deal with all the bad and good that has made us who we are as a people and that is not always fun.read more
Home >> Tu B’Av
Jul 15, 12
A New Adventure Begins…
10 Years of Peeling a Pomegranate may be over, but a new adventure is just beginning. Come visit me at my new home on the Web: devotaj
Posts by Category
- Am I Pagan?
- Four Elements of a Sustainable Spiritual Practice: Part I
- Shavuot: Seder of the Seven Prophetesses
- 5768 Passover Menu
- Becoming a Celebrant
- Purim: Enter the Trickster
- Kohenet Training Update #3
- Kashrus Wrestling
- Do I Believe in Go(d)dess(es)?
- Vayeshev (Genesis 37:1 – 40:23)
- My Altar
- Hanukkah / Jewish Winter Solstice Seder
- Kohenet Smicha
- Elements of Judaism
- What is Prayer
- Rethinking Tisha B’Av
- Aleph Bet Workshop Resources
- What is a Priestess?
- Healing Herbs in Judaism
- Sivan: Revelations in Relationships
Books, music, and other items purchased through these widgets and other links on this website contain an affiliate code and help support my work, and I thank you!